The Dark Room The Dark Room

Awesome

That was really cool, i loved how you gave it that air of malicious intent and the choice of music was excellent. The artwork and the animations with it were amazing too.

Awesome Center Redux Awesome Center Redux

lol

OMG lol, once again EgoRaptor, you fail to disappoint in your awesome series. I loved the sound effects you made for the lasers and the part where the guys says "A-WHAAAATTTTTT?". Keep em coming!

Home Made DS Home Made DS

Awesome

that's crazy cool lol. and extremely original, maximum proppage.

SSBB Theme Decoded SSBB Theme Decoded

Awesome

I luaghed hysterically at this. very clever indeed. You should do One Winged Angel next lol.

NiN10Doh! NiN10Doh!

hahahaha

This is by far one of teh funniest flashes ever. The poke'mon part where ash beats Pikachu literally to a pulp is my favorite part.

lordofthematrixwars lordofthematrixwars

lol

Wow.....that was straight up crazy. A great idea though, and props for doing your own animations for it, which is also the reason you got a 9 is because there should maybe have been more character movement other than their heads moving. However you still get a 9 instead of an 8 because you had the background moving and the artwork was good.

Aladdin 3150 Aladdin 3150

Truly a Masterpiece

That was one of the best flashes I have ever seen in my entire life, there was no dialogue, and I couldn't stop watching it. Excellent choice of music and great artwork and animation transitions. I hope you continue to upload your flashes to newgrounds and that somehow you make your next ones even better (if that's even possible)

Cactuar &Tonberry Physics Cactuar &Tonberry Physics

Awesome

You are a genius, you may have jsut made a breakthrough in the way all of us learn stuff from crappy teachers and give us our NG fill all in one episode, you should make more episodes, like vectors and crap.