Kaze No Ne Kaze No Ne

Alright, couple of things. 1) Thank god people still remember this amazing soundtrack and are still willing to remix it. 2) Love your take on it, nice and easy in the beginning with the basic melody and then the entry into the drop was really well done. 3) You plan on doing any more from this game?

Xiro responds:

I'd like to at some point, but I'd like to continue to develop my skills until I can do it all justice. Even this came close to not getting released.

Mario and Luigi BiW- Mario Bro Mario and Luigi BiW- Mario Bro

I see what you might have wanted to do with an echo or alteration effect, but in reality you just took the original and added some echo to it. That being said, if you're seriously thinking about trying to make a start with remixes and stuff, look into some of the programs they have out there. I'm not saying drop the cash right away, but use their trial versions and see what you can come up with. I'm sure it would be something more creative than this.

Belly Battle Belly Battle

This is exactly what I would expect if they did a port from DS to Wii or whatever they might. You definitely added depth to the song that the DS's sound system normally couldn't handle. (For reference, if you have the Castlevania Portrait of Ruin OST, they have two disks, one with more quality and depth, the other dumbed down to work with the DS's sound). Anyways, great job.

MMZX - Wonder Panorama V2 MMZX - Wonder Panorama V2

Song is Tits

Love the changes you made from v1 to v2, mainly the intro and changing the instrumentation, sounds a lot smoother and makes it the sex.

Zero Res Fall 09 Sampler Zero Res Fall 09 Sampler

Awesome

They all sounded really good (cept I've never played Touhou 6 so I can't really base that on anything). Personally, Brilliant Show Window and Chosen One are the one's I'm most excited for you to release.

MMZXA - Organic Line MMZXA - Organic Line

Definitely Agree

I fully agree with your statement of it being a forgettable melody. To be honest, most of the ZXA soundtrack wasn't that memorable for me with the exception of Into the Wind.

However, in regards to this particular song, you have done a great job in making it sound more layered than the original and actually giving it depth.

MMZX - Cinq Ville MMZX - Cinq Ville

Love Your Take

It's been a long ass time since I did a review for you, but cut me some slack, I'm a busy guy.

To business, the intro sounded just like it did in the game, which is great, because it makes you wonder what you're going to do with the song.

I also liked the sounds you decided to use for your version, it does the highway-esque highway from Area D justice. I also enjoyed how you let the background synth play at around 1:45. As I was about to type how you should put some custom synth solo in, I just heard one, so that pretty much shut up any criticism I may have had for this song. Good job!

zero.5 zero.5

Not bad, but lacking.

Overall it's not a bad remix, but it's missing a bass of some sort. Especially with some of the build-ups you put in there could have really been emphasized by bass..

PSO - Tricktrack Redux PSO - Tricktrack Redux

Awesome

Definitely a great remix of TrickTrack, and I definitely think it has improved this time around, not that there was anything wrong with the previous version. This one just sounds cleaner in an unexplainable way.

You should consider remixing some more PSO songs, seeing as there are very few on the audio portal.

Ninja Gaiden: 4 - 2 (Remix) Ninja Gaiden: 4 - 2 (Remix)

Flows Well

Overall sounds really good, and on another positive note, I've heard many remixes where they mistook notes in the melody, but this one definitely has the right notation, so props for that.